Langdon D. Neal, Chairman
Richard A. Cowen, Secretary/Commissioner
Marisel A. Hernandez, Commissioner
Lance Gough, Executive Director
Kelly Bateman, Asst. Executive Director
You have a right to:
1. Cast your ballot in a non-disruptive atmosphere free of interference.
2. Vote if you are in line by 7:00 p.m.
3. Vote by provisional ballot if your registration is challenged, or there is no record of your registration.
4. Vote at your old polling place if you have moved within 30 days of the election.
5. Request assistance in voting, if needed.
6. Bring newspaper endorsements or sample ballots into the voting booth.
7. Protect the secrecy of your ballot.
8. Review your ballot to ensure it is complete and accurate, and correct your vote if there is a mistake or you change your mind.
9. Have your ballot counted fairly and impartially.
10. Bring your minor child in to the voting booth with you.
If any of your above rights are violated, call Election Central at 312-269-7870.