Langdon D. Neal, Chairman
Richard A. Cowen, Secretary/Commissioner
Marisel A. Hernandez, Commissioner
Lance Gough, Executive Director
Kelly Bateman, Asst. Executive Director
When, Where & How to Register to Vote
How to register for the first time, or update your registration record if you have moved or changed your name:
- Visit 69 W. Washington St., Sixth Floor. Bring two forms of ID, at least one of which shows your current address.
- Register through an active deputy registrar affiliated with a local organization, such as a political party, ward organization or other state-certified body.
After the registration form is processed, the Election Board will mail a new voter card.
Qualifications to Register to Vote
To register to vote, you must:
- be a U.S. citizen;
- be at least 18 years of age by the next election day;
- live in your precinct at least 30 days before the election;
- not be in prison/jail serving time for a conviction; and,
- not claim the right to vote elsewhere.